1. Assessment Number: This is your unique Council Reference Number.
2. Date of issue: This is the date that the notice was sent. If you don't agree with your Rates notice, your objection must be received within 2 months from this date.
3. Arrears: This amount is overdue from previous years and is due immediately.
4. Pay in full amount: This is the amount due if you wish to pay in full.
5. Pay by instalments: This is the amount that you must pay by 30 September, if you want to pay by the 4 instalment option. Reminder notices will be issued for the other 3 instalments.
6. Property details: This is your property information from Council’s property database.
7. AVPCC: This is the Australian Valuation Property Classification Code applied by the Valuer. This code determines the amount of Fire Services Levy you pay. You can object to this code.
8. Site Valuation (SV): This is the value of the land only.
9. Capital Improved Valuation (CIV): Estimated market value of the property (includes the land value) and is used to calculate the Council Rates and the Fire Services Levy charges.
10. Net Annual Valuation (NAV): Estimated value if you rented out your property. Must be shown on your notice, however is not used for any purpose.
11. Rates and charges:
12. Your payment options: This lists all the ways you can pay your rates.