An Unscheduled Meeting of Council will be held on Thursday 16 December 2021 at 6.00 pm in the Council Chambers (and by video conferencing), East Gippsland Shire Council Corporate Centre, 273 Main Street, Bairnsdale, 3875.
Agenda items for consideration are:
- Mallacoota Seawall - Stage 2
- Mirrabooka Road Footpath Redevelopment, Mallacoota
- Eagle Point Foreshore Hub - including road development
- WORLD Construction Package 2 Tender Award
- Councillor Code of Conduct
- Councillor Representation Register and draft revised Council Representation Policy
- Complaint Management Policy
- Sale of Land - Laneway adjacent to (east of) 259 Main Street, Bairnsdale
- Information Communication and Technologies (ICT) Professional Services Panel of Providers
- Declaration of Special Charge Scheme for South Bairnsdale Industrial Estate Water Supply Upgrade
- Confidential Business – Asset Investment Opportunity
Read the full agenda on our Meeting Minutes and Agendas page.