Refund Request Form
Request a refund. Evidence of the transaction is required unless it is a result of the application of a pension rebate. Acceptable evidence of payment: Cash Receipt from Australia Post or Council, Bank Statement, Credit Card Statement.
A print version of the form can be downloaded on the link below:
Download Form
Estimated form completion time: 
1-5 Minutes
An online version of this form is not currently available.