.no-js-element { display:block; }
Print/Share this page

Accommodation Premises and Caravan Parks

Registrations, inspections and complaint investigation.

Accommodation Premises


Council’s Environmental Health unit is responsible for registering accommodation premises including:

  • B & Bs that accommodate 6 or more people
  • Hotels and Motels
  • Hostels
  • Rooming Houses

These premises must be registered and inspected on an annual basis.


Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 

Application for Registration of a Prescribed Accommodation

Application to transfer the Registration of a Prescribed Accommodation

Request for an inspection and information on a registered premises



Caravan Parks


Council's Environmental Health unit is responsible for registering and inspecting Caravan Parks.

The regulations provide for the health and safety of park users.  It also sets standards for the construction of caravan park units. Caravan parks are registered on a three yearly basis.


Application for Registration of a Caravan Park

Application to transfer Registration of a Caravan Park

CFA Guidelines

Request for an Inspection and Information on a Registered Premises

Notification of UMD installation



Rate this page - was the information useful to you?

Please type the code in the box below