.no-js-element { display:block; }
Print/Share this page

Removing Vegetation from Council land

Council owned or managed land includes many roadsides, parkland and foreshore reserves in urban areas.  Please gain consent before removing vegetation on someone else's land.  For Council land, written consent is required before any vegetation is removed (and notify Council as soon as practicable after the event if it was an emergency).

More information is in these brochures:

Is_Your_Backyard_Creeping_FRONT_COVER.png Rural Roadsides and Native Vegetation


Rate this page - was the information useful to you?

Please type the code in the box below