Metung Marina is located on Bancroft Bay.
Just 3.5 hours from Melbourne and five hours from Canberra, Metung is heaven to Gippsland's yachting enthusiasts.
The Marina is on the main road into the village and harbours a range of 185 protected wet berthings, as well as 24 dry berths.
Metung Marina map
- 185 protected wet berths (being redeveloped)
- 24 dry berths
- secured access
- boat washdown area
- slop hopper
- crane facilities
- toilet and shower facilities
- pontoon access area
- power and water service to jetties
- 5 minute walk to town centre
- near fueling and pumpout facilities in Chinamans Creek
For further information on boating services refer to the Gippsland Ports website.
For more information and to register your interest in berths email us or phone 03 5153 9500.