Metung Marina is located on Bancroft Bay.
Just 3½ hours drive from Melbourne and a five hour drive from Canberra, the Metung is heaven to Gippsland's yachting enthusiasts.
Metung Marina is on the main road into the village and harbours a range of 185 protected wet berthings, as well as 24 dry berths.
- located on the main road into the village
- foreshore parking
- 185 protected wet berths (being redeveloped)
- 24 dry berths
- secured access
- boat washdown area
- boat ramp
- slop hopper
- crane facilities
- toilet and shower facilities
- pontoon access area
- small craft ramps
- power and water service to jetties
- marina lighting
- just 5 minute walk via boardwalk to town centre
- across road from tennis, bowling and yacht club facilities
- near fueling and pumpout facilities in Chinamans Creek
- just a short drive to the Kings Cove golf club
For further information on boating services on offer locally please refer to the Gippsland Ports Authority website.
For more information and to register your interest in berths contact the Marina Supervisor on 03 5153 9500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.