Library Link Victoria
LibraryLink Inter-Library Loan information
Detailed instructions can be found at the bottom of this page. Please contact the library first if you have any questions about the inter-library loan procedure or the fees that you will be charged.
- Charges apply to inter-library loans and will be added to your membership card when you request an item
- You need to pay the charge when you collect the item
- You should only request items that are not available at East Gippsland Shire Libraries
- Items published in the last 24 months are not available for Inter-library loan
- DVD, music CDs and CD ROMs are lent at the discretion of the lending library
- The due date is determined by the lending library and cannot be extended
- An extra charge of $16.50 applies if the book comes from universities and other private libraries who charge us
Higher charges apply to Inter-library loans (up to 4 weeks overdue) and increasing for very long overdue Inter-library loans (over four weeks overdue).
Library fees and charges
Place an Inter-Library Loan
The booklet is also available in print at East Gippsland Shire Library branches.