Library Link Victoria
LibraryLink Inter-Library Loan information
Detailed instructions can be found at the bottom of this page. Please contact the library first if you have any questions about the inter-library loan procedure or the fees that you will be charged.
- Charges apply to inter-library loans and will be added to your membership card when you request an item
- You need to pay the charge when you collect the item
- You should only request items that are not available at East Gippsland Shire Libraries
- Items published in the last 24 months are not available for Inter-library loan
- DVD, music CDs and CD ROMs are lent at the discretion of the lending library
- The due date is determined by the lending library and cannot be extended
- An extra charge of $16.50 applies if the book comes from universities and other private libraries who charge us
Higher charges apply to Inter-library loans (up to 4 weeks overdue) and increasing for very long overdue Inter-library loans (over four weeks overdue).
Library fees and charges
Place an Inter-Library Loan
Suspension of Inter-Library Loans
Inter-library loans will be suspended from close of business 22 December 2016 and will resume on 10 January 2017.
The booklet is also available in print at East Gippsland Shire Library branches.