Library Link Victoria
LibraryLink Inter-Library Loan information
Detailed instructions can be found at the bottom of this page. Please contact the library first if you have any questions about the inter-library loan procedure or the fees that you will be charged.
- Requests should only be submitted for items not held by East Gippsland Shire Library
- Items published in the last 12 months cannot be obtained on Inter-library loan
- DVD, music CDs and CD ROMs are lent at the discretion of the lending library
- The due date is determined by the lending library and cannot be extended
- Please Note – You will be charged for any Inter Library Loans
- A charge will be added to your membership card when you request an Inter-library loan
- An extra charge of $16.50 applies if the book comes from universities and other private libraries who charge us
- These charges are payable on collection of the item.
Higher charges apply to Inter-library loans (up to 4 weeks overdue) and increasing for very long overdue Inter-library loans (over four weeks overdue).
Place an Inter-Library Loan
Suspension of Inter-Library Loans
Inter-library loans will be suspended from close of business 22 December 2016 and will resume on 10 January 2017.
The booklet is also available in print at your local East Gippsland Shire Library branch.