Library Link Victoria
LibraryLink Inter-Library Loan information
Detailed instructions can be found at the bottom of this page. Please contact the library first if you have any questions about the inter-library loan procedure or the fees that you will be charged.
- Requests should only be submitted for items not held by East Gippsland Shire Library
- Items published in the last 12 months cannot be obtained on Inter-library loan
- DVD, music CDs and CD ROMs are lent at the discretion of the lending library
- The due date is determined by the lending library and cannot be extended
- Please Note – You will be charged for any Inter Library Loans
- A charge will be added to your membership card when you request an Inter-library loan
- An extra charge of $16.50 applies if the book comes from universities and other private libraries who charge us
- These charges are payable on collection of the item.
Higher charges apply to Inter-library loans (up to 4 weeks overdue) and increasing for very long overdue Inter-library loans (over four weeks overdue).
Place an Inter-Library Loan
The booklet is also available in print at your local East Gippsland Shire Library branch.