Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April.
It’s free, it’s fun and it’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy.
Present your Active April registration card at one of the East Gippsland Shire recreation centres to receive either:
- 10 free swim passes or,
- A 7 day trial (based on a gold membership pass including basic program for the gym i.e basic cardio, basic strength etc.)
East Gippsland Shire facilities involved include:
In addition the following offers are also available:
- 1 pop up session a week provided somewhere in between the two main facilities
- Bring a friend to group fitness classes for the month of April
- Cardio tennis – first session in April free
- Friday night free aquatic entry 3pm – close every Friday except Good Friday
Current members at each facility will have the opportunity to sign up for Active April and go into a draw to win prizes all throughout April. The more times each member visits the facilities the more chances there are to win.