East Gippsland Shire Council's tenders are listed on the eTender portal.
- Tender documents are available on Council's website or hard copy from Lakes Entrance Service Centre.
- A pre-tender meeting is held to discuss details of the tender, usually mid-tender period (where applicable).
- Tenders close at 12.00 pm on date specified. All tenders must be in the Tender Box at the Corporate Centre, 273 Main Street, Bairnsdale on or before that time and date.
- The Tender Box is cleared and tenders are opened. Details of each tender are entered into Council’s tender register.
- Tender evaluations held.
- A recommendation is presented to Council/Chief Executive Officer for approval. Where the value of tender is under $150,000 (for goods and services) and under $200,000 (for works) Chief Executive Officer can award the contract. Where the value of the tender is above these amounts, Council approval is needed.
- Successful and unsuccessful tenderers notified.
- Contracts are compiled and issued to the successful tenderer for execution.
- Contracts are signed and sealed by the successful contractor and executed by Council.
- A copy of the contract is returned to the successful contractor for retention.
SALE BY TENDER
Raymond Island Ferry - Sale of Used Plant and Equipment
As part of its ongoing plant and equipment renewal program East Gippsland Shire Council has various used items for sale that have either been directly replaced or are no longer required for Council operations.
Closes: 12 Noon, Thursday 24th March 2016
Inspections: 9am until 12pm; Wednesday 9th March 2016
Tender Closing time: 12.00 noon Thursday 24 March 2016
All successful tenderers are to collect their purchased items no later than Friday 8th of April 2016.
Tender Documents: RIFP2016/03