East Gippsland Shire Council's tenders are listed on the eTender portal.
Raymond Island Ferry - sale of various used parts
The tender documentation is available in Word and PDF.
Interested parties need to submit ONE fully-completed copy of the relevant tender schedule, for each lot they are interested in purchasing.
Tender documents shall be enclosed in a sealed plain envelope marked: Tender for Sale of Used Plant & Equipment: Contract RIFP.
Tenders need to be lodged in the Tender Box at:
East Gippsland Shire Council Corporate Centre
273 Main Street (PO BOX 1618)
BAIRNSDALE, VIC 3875
Tenders close 12.00 pm Thursday 3 December 2015
Contract: RIFP2015/12 tender documentation (Word)
Contract: RIFP2015/12 tender documentation (PDF)
- Tender documents are available on Council's website or hard copy from Lakes Entrance Service Centre.
- A pre-tender meeting is held to discuss details of the tender, usually mid-tender period (where applicable).
- Tenders close at 12.00 pm on date specified. All tenders must be in the Tender Box at the Corporate Centre, 273 Main Street, Bairnsdale on or before that time and date.
- The Tender Box is cleared and tenders are opened. Details of each tender are entered into Council’s tender register.
- Tender evaluations held.
- An evaluation report and recommendation is written.
- A recommendation is presented to Council/Chief Executive Officer for approval. Where the value of tender is under $150,000 (for goods and services) and under $200,000 (for works) Chief Executive Officer can award the contract. Where the value of the tender is in excess of those thresholds, Council approval is required.
- Successful and unsuccessful tenderers notified.
- Contracts are compiled and issued to the successful tenderer for execution.
- Contracts are signed and sealed by the successful contractor and executed by Council.
- A copy of the contract is returned to the successful contractor for retention.