East Gippsland Shire Council's tenders are listed on the eTender portal which can be accessed here .
- Tender documents are available on Council's eTender portal.
- A pre-tender meeting may be held to discuss details of the Tender. The time and date will be listed in the Tender documents.
- Tenders close at 12.00 pm on the date specified. All tenders must be in the Tender Box at the Corporate Centre, 273 Main Street, Bairnsdale or submitted electronically via Council's eTender portal on or before that time and date.
- The Tender Box is cleared and tenders are opened. Details of each tender are entered into Council’s tender register.
- Tender evaluations are held.
- A recommendation is presented to Council/Chief Executive Officer for approval. Where the value of tender is under $150,000 (for goods and services) and under $200,000 (for works) Chief Executive Officer can award the contract. Where the value of the tender is above these amounts, Council approval is needed.
- Successful and unsuccessful tenderers notified.
- Contracts are compiled and issued to the successful tenderer for execution.
- Contracts are signed and sealed by the successful contractor and executed by Council.
- A copy of the contract is returned to the successful contractor for retention.
For Sale By Tender:
RIFP2016/07 Raymond Island Ferry - Sale of Used Plant and Equipment
As part of its ongoing plant and equipment renewal program, East Gippsland Shire Council offers various used items for sale that have either been directly replaced or are no longer required for Council operations. Further information on the items currently offered For Sale by Tender are available in this document.
Tenders are to be submitted in writing and delivered to the Tender Box at East Gippsland Shire Council's Corporate Centre at 273 Main Street, Bairnsdale prior to the closing time of 12:00 noon on Wednesday 31st August 2016.
Inspection of items is available at the offices of Curtis Engineering, 555 Balfours Road, Granite Rock from 9:00am to 10:00am on Wednesday 31st August 2016
Further Information – Max Pendle
Invitation to submit an Expression of Interest:
East Gippsland Community and Educational Hub (Community Hub)
Council is seeking Expressions of Interest from interested people and organisations to take the next steps in the Community Hub’s development by becoming the managing body for the site.
A detailed prospectus is available here.
If you would like to be involved in the Expression of Interest process, please attend one of the following information sessions, being held in Room 2 and 3 at the Community Hub, 27 Dalmahoy Street, Bairnsdale on Wednesday 24 August 2016 1.00 - 3.00 pm OR Wednesday 31 August 2016 1.00 - 3.00 pm
Further information - Bruce Smith